Nutrition information per serving: 270 Calories; 102 Calories from fat; 11.4 g Total Fat (4.1 g Saturated Fat; 4.9 g Monounsaturated Fat); 110.6 mg Cholesterol; 113.1 mg Sodium; 1.0 g Total Carbohydrate; 0.27 g Dietary Fiber; 38.4 g Protein; 4.2 mg Iron; 700.7 mg Potassium; 0.1 mg Thiamin; 0.3 mg Riboflavin; 9.8 mg Niacin; 1.1 mg Vitamin B6; 4.9 mcg Vitamin B12; 9.0 mg Zinc; 45.4 mcg Selenium; 0.1 mg Choline.
- 1 Top Sirloin Beef Roast (about 3 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. coarsely ground mixed peppercorns (black, white, green and pink)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Combine seasoning ingredients in a small bowl; press evenly into the beef roast.
3. Place roast in roasting pan/baking dish with a wire rack in bottom and cook for 40 minutes to 1 hour in the oven for medium rare to medium doneness. Remove roast when meat thermometer registers 135°F for medium rare; 150°F for medium. Transfer roast to carving board; tent loosely with aluminum foil. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes. (Temperature will continue to rise about 10°F to reach 145°F for medium rare; 160°F for medium.).
4. Carve roast into slices cutting against the grain.
Source: www.beeflovingtexans.comOther recipes