Nutrition information per serving: 350 Calories; 147 Calories from fat; 16.4 g Total Fat (6 g Saturated Fat; 7 g Monounsaturated Fat;) 103.4 mg Cholesterol; 572.6 mg Sodium; 12.6 g Total Carbohydrate; 1.14 g Dietary Fiber; 36.2 g Protein; 4.2 mg Iron; 631.6 mg Potassium; 0.32 mg Riboflavin; 7.8 mg Niacin; 0.5 mg Vitamin B6; 3.4 mcg Vitamin B12; 8 mg Zinc; 27.2 mcg Selenium; 110.6 mg Choline
2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil/ 1 ст. л. оливкового масла
- ½ onion, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- ¾ cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat a smoker or pellet grill to 250ºF.
2. In a small pan, heat the oil over medium heat and add the onion. Cook until softened, 7-10 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
3. In a small bowl, combine milk and breadcrumbs to form a thick paste, stirring well. Leave 5 minutes to allow crumbs to absorb all the milk and swell.
4. In a large bowl, combine the Ground Beef, onion, breadcrumb mixture, 1 Tbsp. of tomato paste, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, eggs, paprika, salt, and parsley. Using hands, mix lightly but thoroughly.
5. Carefully scrape the meat out onto a wire rack or a loaf pan, and shape into a loaf.
6. In a bowl, combine remaining tomato paste, BBQ sauce and vinegar to make a sauce.
7. Brush meatloaf with the first coating of sauce, and place the entire rack into the smoker. Brush with the sauce during cooking every 35-40 minutes.
8. Cook the meatloaf until it reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF, about 3-4 hours.
Source: www.beeflovingtexans.comOther recipes