Nutrition information per serving: 412 Calories; 192.11 Calories from fat; 21.85 g Total Fat (5.46 g Saturated Fat; 0.38 g Trans Fat; 2.12 g Polyunsaturated Fat; 11.61 g Monounsaturated Fat;) 74.84 mg Cholesterol; 624.37 mg Sodium; 27.48 g Total Carbohydrate; 3.78 g Dietary Fiber; 2.71 g Total Sugars; 24.84 g Protein; 0 g Added Sugars; 116.96 mg Calcium; 4.43 mg Iron; 527.30 mg Potassium; 0 IU Vitamin D; 0.32 mg Riboflavin; 4.33 mg Niacin; 0.49 mg Vitamin B6; 5.93 mcg Vitamin B12; 248.41 mg Phosphorus; 8.66 mg Zinc; 36.10 mcg Selenium; 121.52 mg Choline.
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine.
2. Place an 18″ x 12″ sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil down on a flat surface. Add 1/4 of the beef and vegetable mixture to the center of foil. Fold right and left edges in and roll together to close. Fold top and bottom edges in and roll to close the package. Repeat with remaining mixture for a total of 4 packets. (If cooking on a campfire, wrap foil packs with a second layer of foil to prevent bursting) .
1. Build and start a fire inside a fire ring or other metal structure.
2. Place a grate over the fire, directly above the flame.
3. Place foil packs on hot grate with tongs.
4. Cook for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through until steak is cooked to a minimum internal doneness of 145ºF and potatoes are fork-tender.
1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
2. Place foil packs on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, until steak is cooked to a minimum of 145ºF internal doneness and potatoes are fork-tender.
Source: www.beeflovingtexans.comOther recipes