- 1 beef Sirloin Tip Roast Boneless (800 gr to 1 kg)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black peppe
1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1/2 cup prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
Combine parsley, thyme, oil, garlic and black pepper for the Sirloin Tip Roast rub. Then serve with a delicious horseradish-chive sauce. Your table will be pleased.
1. Preheat oven to 160°C. Combine parsley, thyme, oil, garlic and black pepper; press evenly onto all surfaces of beef Roast.
2. Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Insert ovenproof meat thermometer so tip is centered in thickest part of beef. Do not add water or cover. Roast in 160°C oven 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours for medium rare doneness.
3. Meanwhile combine sauce ingredients in small bowl; cover and refrigerate.
4. Remove roast when meat thermometer registers 58°C for medium rare. (Do not overcook.) Transfer roast to carving board; tent loosely with aluminum foil. Let stand 10 to 20 minutes. (Temperature will continue to rise about 5°C to reach 63°C for medium rare.) Carve roast into thin slices; season with salt, as desired. Serve with sauce.Other video recipes