Nutrition information per serving: 399 Calories; 117 kcal Calories from fat; 13 g Total Fat; 5 g Saturated Fat; 5 g Monounsaturated Fat; 75 mg Cholesterol; 621 mg Sodium; 39 g Total Carbohydrate; 5.1 g Dietary Fiber; 33 g Protein; 4.5 mg Iron; 10.8 mg Niacin; 0.7 mg Vitamin B6; 4.4 mcg Vitamin B12; 7.3 mg Zinc; 64.7 mcg Selenium; 104.7 mg Choline;
- 1-1/2 pounds beef Top Sirloin Steak Boneless, cut 1-inch thick
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3-1/2 teaspoons no-salt Greek seasoning, divided
- 1 cup regular or reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup finely diced unpeeled English cucumber
- 1/3 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 6 whole-grain bread wraps such as naan, pita or flatbread (about 7-inch diameter)3/4 cup chopped grape or regular tomatoes
Source: beeflovingtexans.comOther recipes
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips. Combine beef and 3 teaspoons Greek seasoning in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high until hot. Add half of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Repeat with additional cooking spray, if necessary and remaining beef.
- To prepare tzatziki sauce, combine yogurt, cucumber, olives, dill and remaining 1/2 teaspoon Greek seasoning in small bowl.
- Spread equal amounts tzatziki sauce over one side of bread wraps. Evenly divide beef down centers of wraps. Sprinkle with tomatoes and feta; fold sides of wraps over filling into cone shape. Wrap securely with parchment paper and napkin.