Nutrition information per serving: 122 Calories; 44.1 kcal Calories from fat; 4.9 g Total Fat; 2.3 g Saturated Fat; 0.15 g Trans Fat; 0.2 g Polyunsaturated Fat; 1.8 g Monounsaturated Fat; 37.4 mg Cholesterol; 224.4 mg Sodium; 7.7 g Total Carbohydrate; 0.8 g Dietary Fiber; 11.8 g Protein; 1.4 mg Iron; 212 mg Potassium; 4.1 mg Niacin; 0.3 mg Vitamin B6; 1.6 mcg Vitamin B12; 1.6 mg Zinc; 9.7 mcg Selenium; 27 mg Choline
- 2 beef Strip Steaks Boneless, 1 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 seedless cucumber, sliced 1/8 inch thick (18 to 24 slices)
- 1/4 cup Korean red chili sauce (Gochujang)
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Micro greens, chopped kimchi, chopped roasted peanuts, toasted sesame seeds, shredded carrots, chopped cilantro, sliced scallions
- Combine cream cheese, green onion, cilantro and soy sauce in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine gochujang, vinegar, honey and garlic powder in medium bowl; set aside.
- Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered 11 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 11 to 15 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Remove steaks; keep warm.
- To assemble, top each cucumber slice with 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture. Dice steak into bite-size pieces; toss in gochujang mixture. Top cream cheese mixture with steak. Garnish with micro greens, kimchi, peanuts, sesame seeds, cilantro and scallions, if desired.
Source: beeflovingtexans.comOther recipes