Nutrition information per serving: 343 Calories; 45 kcal Calories from fat; 5 g Total Fat; 2 g Saturated Fat; 2 g Monounsaturated Fat; 70 mg Cholesterol; 555 mg Sodium; 42 g Total Carbohydrate; 2.6 g Dietary Fiber; 31 g Protein; 3.7 mg Iron; 9.9 mg Niacin; 0.9 mg Vitamin B6; 1.5 mcg Vitamin B12; 6.2 mg Zinc; 39.5 mcg Selenium; 101 mg Choline;
- 1 beef Top Sirloin Steak, cut 1 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 2 tablespooons sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cups bamboo shoots, edamame, baby corn, or water chestnuts
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Cut beef steak in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 1/8-inch strips. Toss beef with garlic and red pepper.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add half of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef. Remove from skillet.
- Add garlic, green onions, oyster sauce, sugar and ginger to same skillet; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce is hot. Return beef to skillet. Add bamboo shoots; cook and stir until bamboo shoots are hot. Serve over rice.
Source: beeflovingtexans.comOther recipes