Nutrition information per serving: 319 Calories; 101.7 kcal Calories from fat; 11.3 g Total Fat; 3 g Saturated Fat; 0.1 g Trans Fat; 2.1 g Polyunsaturated Fat; 5 g Monounsaturated Fat; 70 mg Cholesterol; 1483 mg Sodium; 24 g Total Carbohydrate; 0.7 g Dietary Fiber; 30 g Protein; 2.5 mg Iron; 485 mg Potassium; 9 mg Niacin; 0.7 mg Vitamin B6; 1.5 mcg Vitamin B12; 5.2 mg Zinc; 31.7 mcg Selenium; 112.9 mg Choline;
- 1 beef Top Sirloin Steak Boneless, 1 inch thick
- 1/2 cup water
Marinade & Sauce:
- 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade and sauce
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
1. Combine marinade ingredients in small saucepan over medium heat, whisking just until blended. Remove from heat. Place steak and 1/3 cup marinade mixture in plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once. Reserve remaining marinade mixture for sauce.
2.Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Pat steak dry with paper towel. Place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil steak 16 to 21 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning once.
3. Meanwhile add water to reserved sauce in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 12 to 15 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
4. Carve steak into slices. Serve steak with sauce.
Source: beeflovingtexans.comOther recipes