Nutrition information per serving: 26 Calories; 153 kcal Calories from fat; 17 g Total Fat; 4 g Saturated Fat; 3 g Monounsaturated Fat; 7 mg Cholesterol; 353 mg Sodium; 1 g Total Carbohydrate; 0.2 g Dietary Fiber; 24 g Protein; 3 mg Iron; 3 mg Niacin; 0.2 mg Vitamin B6; 2.6 mcg Vitamin B12; 5.5 mg Zinc; 25.5 mcg Selenium;
beef Shoulder Steak, cut 1-inch thick (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 3/4 cup prepared non-creamy Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¾ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper
To broil, place Steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil 16 to 21 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning once
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1/3 cup. Place beef Steak and remaining marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn Steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight.
- Remove Steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place Steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 12 to 17 minutes (15 to 19 minutes on preheated gas grill) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Carve Steak into thin slices. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve with reserved marinade.