- 400 gr beef Petite Tender Medallions, cut 2 cm thick
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250 grams mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots or onion
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
A flavorful cream sauce is served with mushrooms and tender beef medallions.
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add mushrooms and shallots; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender. Remove from skillet; set aside. Wipe skillet out with paper towels
2. Press lemon pepper evenly onto beef medallions. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in same skillet over medium heat until hot. Place 1/2 of beef in skillet; cook about 4 to 6 minutes for medium rare (62°C) to medium (72°C) doneness, turning occasionally. Remove; keep warm. Repeat with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and beef.
3. Add brandy to skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until browned bits attached to skillet are dissolved. Stir in cream and Worcestershire sauce. Add mushroom mixture; cook and stir until sauce is slightly thickened. Add beef; stir to coat with sauce. Sprinkle with parsley, as desired.Other video recipes