- 1 beef Skirt Steak (about 0,7 kg), cut into 10 to 15 cm portions)
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium or regular soy sauce
- 1/3 cup dark brown barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 green onions, cut crosswise in half
Soy sauce, barbecue sauce, peanut butter and garlic powder make a tasty Asian marinade to compliment a Skirt Steak.
1. Combine soy sauce, barbecue sauce, peanut butter and garlic powder in small bowl; stir to combine thoroughly. Place beef steaks and soy sauce mixture in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat steaks. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
2. Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on rack of broiler pan so surface of beef is 2 to 3 inches from heat. Broil 10 to 13 minutes for medium rare (63°C) to medium (72°C) doneness, turning once. During last 3 minutes of broiling top steaks with green onions.
3. Carve steaks diagonally across grain into thin slices. Serve with green onions.Other video recipes