- 4 beef Chuck Tender Steaks, cut 2 to 2,5 cm thick (about 170 grams each)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1 can (400 gr) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (400 gr) white beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- Grated or shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
Enjoy the flavors of Tuscany with beef Chuck Tender Steaks slow-cooked with white beans and spinach. Top this with Parmesan cheese for a delicious meal any night of the week.
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place beef steaks in skillet; brown evenly. Pour off drippings. Add onions, tomatoes, salt and pepper to skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours or until beef is fork-tender. Remove steaks; keep warm.
2. Stir beans into cooking liquid; bring to a boil. Reduce heat slightly and cook 7 to 10 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring frequently.
3. Stir in spinach; remove from heat. Let stand 1 minute. Serve steaks with bean mixture. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.Other video recipes